Friday, November 1, 2013

Inspiration

I'm on my way to the Banff Mountain Film Festival! It's time for inspiration, connecting with friends and making new ones. I'm surrounded by positivity and outdoorsy awesomeness. A long drive gives you a good amount of time to contemplate a great many things. 

It's been a busy week. I have connected all my students with blogs and remind 101. I started a teacher technology club at my school and now I'm going to see some of the most interesting people in the world. What a week. I'm now working on a new post showing how my outdoor programs use technology when we are planning trips and when we are in the field.


2 comments:

  1. Your progress has been stellar so it's awesome to see you get some time away to connect in a different way. Enjoy Banff and the film festival! Drive safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should be fantastic. I would love to hear some reflections on that experience. I have attended the Regina show for the past five years.. It would be amazing to attend the festival in Banff. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete